Graphic Designer II
Jan 2020 - Present (3 years)
The NASA Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, Ohio designs and develops innovative technology to advance NASA’s missions in aeronautics and space exploration.
• Creation of statistical drawings used in technical/special publications.
• Produce high-quality, appealing artwork based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Creation of concepts for Return-to-Work campaign and various NASA Glenn events.
• Virtual background designs for GRC Director to be used for ZOOM, Microsoft Teams and WebEx meetings.
GOJO Industries, Inc.
Jul 2011 - Jan 2020 (8 years 6 months)
GOJO Industries, Inc. is the leading global producer and marketer of skin health and hygiene solutions for away-from-home settings. Our broad portfolio includes hand washing, hand sanitizing and skin care formulas under the GOJO, PURELL and PROVON brand names. * Collaborate with Marketing Managers both in-house and internationally, to design and create collateral material and digital media for 23 lines of business. * Ensures brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions of collateral materials. * Work with Digital Marketing team to develop digital content (Interactive PDFs, Static Ads/Banners, Animated GIFs). * Trade show booth artwork concept through completion 20,000 attendees. * Provide artwork to translators when needed for international pieces.
Oct 2009 - Jun 2010 (8 months)
Confections, Inc. Graphic Designer, Contract-Temporary Fannie May Chocolates, the premier chocolate makers in quality and innovative gourmet chocolate gifts. * Created communications pieces (print/web) for internal and external product managers in support of Fannie May marketing pieces design of franchising brochure. In-house photography for collateral material. * Managed press check to assure that photo/color quality of the Spring 2010 catalog were maintained throughout print process. * Created trade show displays for Multi-unit Franchise Sales Show in Las Vegas designed to raise awareness of Fannie May. * Managed mock-ups for the Hallmark/Fannie May 2009 Christmas packaging line.
Mar 2009 - Jun 2009 (3 months)
Case Western Reserve University, a leader among independent research universities, offering world-class academic programs.
• Managed the design and print process for Turning Point, a quarterly magazine published by the Office of University Marketing and Communications to relay the progress and partnerships at Case Western Reserve University.
• Concept/creation of invitation for the Flora Stone Mather Alumni Association to promote the Flora Stone Mather Center for Women, $1 Million Challenge Campaign, “Bridge to Our Future.”
• Collected estimates from printers to help configure design costs.
National City Bank/PNC
Feb 2005 - Feb 2009 (4 years)
National City Corporation, was a regional bank holding company based in Cleveland, Ohio; once one of the seven largest banks in America in terms of deposits, mortgages and home equity lines of credit. Purchased by PNC Bank.
• Part of the Creative Services team that produced 4000+ projects (concepts and final creative) annually, including the corporation’s annual report, direct mailers, e-blasts, banner ads, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, POP and small space ads.
• Project Management from concept through print production.
• Design of internal corporate branding for NCB through the transition to PNC.
• Manage brand standards and corporate guidelines; presented creative concepts for 40+ primary lines of business.