Oct 2016 - Present (5 years)
As an entry level Designer in a small team, you will have a wide range of responsibilities and duties including, but not limited to, the following:
o Using the brief and direction from CD, Leadership and Product Development Team, brainstorm concepts and present for internal review.
o Work with Research / Strategists to apply market analysis to create on-strategy Products and identify product segmentations.
o Take products from initial concept stage through to production.
o Preparation of presentations for both internal and external presentations.
o Manage, track and drive all LG&P Products Division projects and insure all responsible parties (PMs, Engineers etc) are aware of timelines and deliverables.
o Create internal marketing and project sell in materials including, sell sheet, creative templates, case studies and credential presentations for project presentations to clients.
o Where necessary visit clients and vendors to represent LG&P.
o Meet agreed upon deadlines.
o As a member of a cross-functional team / organization, support and further team goals in whatever way possible, including working on retail design projects when necessary.
2011 - 2012 (1 year)
Designed and oversaw the production of furniture for exhibitions and office spaces
• Worked closely with customers to design products for their specific needs
• Interpreted costumers’ needs to create furniture designs
• Supervised the production of the designs
DESIGN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Industrias Lono ltda
Aug 2009 - Aug 2011 (2 years)
Reported to the CEO, with the responsibility for the design and development of new products
• Managed design processes from project brief through design concept and development of new products
• Created 3D models, blueprints and presentations for new products
• Built prototype models for investigation
• Researched in new materials and technologies to improve future products
Cyclota bike tours
2011 - 2011
Supported tour leader in guiding a group of 20 British tourists on a 2-week bike trip across the mountains of Colombia.
2006 - 2006