With over 12 years experience working as a 3D Designer in museum, exhibitions and experiential design with a selection of UK London based studios as well as a leading design studio based in Singapore.
Project experience is wide and varied, large and small with extensive experience in Middle Eastern, Asian and English Heritage HLF projects.
Currently working as a freelance Designer, specialising in:
Design and development of Museums, Exhibitions and Experiential Visitors Attractions
• Taking projects through from Pitch Concept, Scheme design,
through to Detail design and installation.
• Preparation of detail design drawing packages in CAD
• Exhibit interactive development
• Story boarding of visitor experiences
• Visualising - Ability to build and create dynamic environments
in 3D Studio Max as well as strong sketching abilities
• Programmes include;
Auto CAD . 3D Max . Photoshop . InDesign . iWeb