New York, NY
Mar 2013 - Jul 2013 (4 months)
- Responsible for design and development of Stanley and Westinghouse brand packaging.
- Maintained standards and brand equity consistencies for all packaging.
- Conceived advertising campaigns for new products .
- Created original logo and icon designs for packaging.
- Designed brochures, flyers to promote new products while keeping the company’s branding image consistent.
- Conceived and illustrated technical drawings for instruction sheets.
- Created manufacturer grade drawings (dimensional product drawings, concept drawings)
- Translated packaging information, warning labels and instruction sheets to Spanish.
Oct 2012 - Dec 2012 (2 months)
(Internship)- Set design, costume and make-up design for “Mahagonny,” a theatrical production, based on an opera by German playwright Bertolt Brecht.
Aug 2010 - Dec 2012 (2 years 4 months)
- Managed office/ Handled Doctor of Optometry appointment's book.
- Performed patient's pre-testing, which includes operation of auto refractor, autotonometer, and visual field machines.
- Recommended appropriate frames and lenses in order to suit patient 's needs. Provided appropriate frame adjustments and fitting of ophthalmic frames.
- Used Essilor edging machine for cutting ophthalmic lenses.
- Used lensometer to check accuracy of lens prescription coming back from optical laboratory.
- Trained new employees passing down knowledge and experience.
Jun 2012 - Jun 2012
Main artwork at the event “L'art des Femmes,” an exhibit offered by the emerging Miami feminist organization R.Y.P.E., presented in 2012 at
the “Barrio Workshop” gallery in Little Havana, Miami.
Make-up Artist/Wardrobe Stylist
May 2011 - Jun 2011 (1 month)
"Assassins for One Night" A Dance Theater performance piece combined with video installation.