Sep 2009 - Jul 2013 (3 years 10 months)
Recently successfully graduated with
Master of engineering (MEng) in Mechanical Engineering (1st Class Honours)
Drilling Waste Management Engineer trainee
SCOMI Oiltools Ltd.
Jul 2012 - Sep 2012 (2 months)
• Assigned to a filtration job for Scomi Oiltools in Scomi Liquid Mud Plant, Kemaman Supply Base. Ran a diatomaceous earth DE Filtration Unit to filter 5000 barrels of mud (drilling fluids) for off shore petroleum drilling use whilst ensuring the properties of the mud meet the criterion set by the clients e.g. substance concentrations and NTU number of the mud.
• Devised a warehouse plan to map out the storage area for the drilling waste management equipment ensuring smoothness of equipment storage and usage recording.
• Achieved 1st hand experience in the functions of drilling waste management equipment such as filtration units, extractor cutting dryer, screw conveyor and shale shaker.
• Prepared statistical reports and performed clerical functions such as preparing correspondence.
• Actively participated and interacted with operations management, sales operation and purchasing.
Industrial Training (Mechanical Engineering)
PK Perdana M/E Consultants
Jul 2011 - Sep 2011 (2 months)
• Participated in client meetings on heating, ventilation and air conditioning HVAC design specifications for buildings
• Devised a building plan map using Auto CAD 2D application and conducted engineering calculations to design an air condition system for clients.
NAZA KIA SDN BHD
Dec 2006 - Feb 2007 (2 months)
• Advised customer on vehicles specification, suitability and achieving the sale of two Naza KIA cars.
• Participated in team meetings and shared opinion on how to meet future sales target allowing for constant personal development, e.g. marketing and selling skills.