My Greetings to everyone!
My name is Anton. I am from Russia. I graduated Technical University of Moscow and my field of study is Industrial Design and Engineering. I also studied mechanics and electrical welding I'm a perfectionist and I try in my works to make my projects look aesthetic, functional and easy to use. In my free time I also paint and sketch a lot, I know very well programming and operating with computers, I am a creative person with high-quality, very responsible and communicative.
-Holder of scholarship of the President and the Government of the Russian Federation
2014/15 according to the order of Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation №
1439 from 11.11.2014.
- Electrolux /fin 2014/ 2015
- Certificate of successful passing the selection stage of the international
management competition "Leaders of Russia 2018".
- Diploma 1 degree Autodesk for special success in the application of technology in
the International Competition of 3D graphics and animation "Give shape to the
future" in the category "Object" 2016.
- The diploma of 1 degree Autodesk for special achievements in application of
technologies in the International competition of three-dimensional graphics and
animation "Prospects" in the nomination "Object" 2015.
- First All-Russian interuniversity student scientific and technical festival
"VUZPROMFEST-2014". Certificate of the 1st degree.
- Diploma of the 1st degree in the International competition Autodesk "Give shape to
the future! 2014г. 1st place in the category "Energy-efficient buildings".
- Finalist of the 2nd stage of the International competition "Electrolux Design Lab
- Diploma for the 3rd place in the festival "City of Equal Opportunities" 2013.
- Diploma of Autodesk Open International Competition for Youth Projects "Give shape
to the future! 2012г. 2nd place.
-Diploma of the 4th festival "Open Space" 2nd place 2009.