Group Lead 3D
Oct 2014 - Present (7 years 3 months)
• Takes leading role in the production of high quality 3D artwork and renderings.
• With knowledge and experience, produce high end 3D artwork based on concept art – from modeling to final render output.
• Working closely with team to ensure solutions are delivered completely, integrated with fixtures and architecture.
• Responsible for developing high-end 3D visualizations.
• Responsive and efficient; ability to organize and manage multiple projects to meet quality/brand standards & deadlines.
• Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
• Process training for new hires.
• Manage Team and update them on the new methodology and procedures of the Process.
• Maintain team stats and provide weekly reports to the Manager.
• Responsible for project set up and production to the final delivery.
• Working with multi-competent teams on complex projects, involving multiple technologies.
Jan 2010 - Oct 2014 (4 years 9 months)
Working as a 3D artist.
Specialized in 3D Visualization designs in Architectural, Interior, Landscaping, Product design & Application, Structure developing, Industrial design.
Specialized in Low & High Poly Modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering and Animation.
Experienced with Architectural fly-through , walk-through’s & Animation.