Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator
Overland Park, KS
Sep 2014 - Oct 2017 (3 years 1 month)
Drive B2B cross-channel marketing initiatives for an international financial services company by providing digital and printed materials while prioritizing multiple projects.
• Coordinate internal projects and external partners with administrative and creative management oversight.
• Design multilingual collateral for global programs while working with team members abroad.
• Reimagine the styling of major business entities with cohesive systems across multiple mediums.
• Grow and enhance company image through event appearances with various environmental collateral.
• Manage email marketing while enhancing efforts through segmented campaigns, lead nurturing and measurement analysis.
• Demonstrate a commitment to design best practices, thought leadership and implementation tenets.
Overland Park, KS
Feb 2012 - Jun 2014 (2 years 4 months)
Collaborated with departments and clients to develop custom content detailed for partners’ trade shows, conventions and meetings while maintaining their brands.
• Produced works for clients such as the American Heart Association, Ace Hardware and the City of Kansas City.
• Generated art for responsive sites with attention given to navigation, wireframes and concepts for self-service stores.
• Setup interactive SVG floor plan maps for vendor booths at client conventions.
• Created in-house collateral for brochures, emails and infographic sales sheets.
• Built elements for mobile apps and tablet magazines with guides, videos and links.
Visual Communications Adjunct Professor
ITT Technical Institute
Oct 2010 - Jun 2012 (1 year 8 months)
Taught the provided visual communication curriculum focused on the importance of composition, type setting and pre-press elements within various graphic applications.
Kansas City, MO
Jun 2006 - Jun 2010 (4 years)
Served in the Marketing Office in order to fulfill organizational needs while maintaining brand standards within diverse mediums and under various sales strategies.
• Created environmental displays for trade shows and other community appearances.
• Composed logos for the marketing of club programs and various special events.
• Adapted stadium maps and way-finding signage for use in the New Arrowhead.
• Oversaw gameday collateral including photography editing, ad creation and cover concepts to be featured in stadium.
• Contacted local universities to recruit, interview and select interns for a program to heighten individual potential.
Jun 2005 - Aug 2005 (2 months)
Learned from an Art Director the elements of research, concepting, layout, packaging, and
refinement as they relate to the design field through a summer internship.