Media, Marketing and Business Developer
Rowley Regis, United Kingdom
Jul 2015 - Dec 2017 (2 years 5 months)
Business Development and Support
• Managing corporate relations and contracts of tenders as well as commissioning work to external suppliers.
• Reviewing and implementing office systems and paperwork, making updates where necessary. As well as project managing the internal implementation of Epos and CRM systems.
• Developing and updating organisational policies and procedures in line with current regulations.
Marketing, Social Media and PR
• Communicating consistent messages, campaigns and strategic messages effectively to target audiences.
• Developing marketing literature and producing content for advertising platforms.
• Creating advertising materials such as; logos, leaflets, website content, newsletters, graphics, photos and videos.
• Creating and distributing a monthly newsletter and building and managing an extensive mailing list using MailChimp software.
• Developing engaging and creative content for social media and website platforms which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
• Updating website content using Wordpress software.
• Working with external suppliers supporting and managing website development projects.
• Forming key relationships with partners, supporters and influencers across the social media platforms.
• Supporting the recruitment process, developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms and writing to candidates.
• Developing and delivering projects from proposal right up to delivery. Delivering events on time, that meet, and hopefully exceed, expectations.
• Researching venues, contacting suppliers, publicising the event, sourcing and booking venues, entertainment, equipment and supplies.