Global Brand Design Leader for BFGoodrich
Jan 2016 - Present (5 years 11 months)
• Develop a 3+ year evolutionary portfolio strategy for the BFGoodrich Visual Brand Language
• Managed the design language implementation from one product portfolio generation to the next.
• Participate in large scale research initiatives to better understand and discover customer / consumer insights.
• Promote creative thinking and user centric inspired innovation throughout the business and the R&D organizations.
• Cross-functionally collaborate with marketing, sales, engineering and manufacturing to conceptualize revolutionary and evolutionary offers that support the business opportunity explorations.
• Present offers to steering committees with the ultimate goal of increasing the brands market share while addressing the needs of the customer and consumer.
• Interpret challenging Marketing ambitions into immediately feasible future offers.
• Globally guide and/or support Industrial Designers to ensure the BFGoodrich Visual Brand Language is captured and maintained throughout the product development process.
Jan 2014 - Jan 2016 (2 years)
• Developed concepts guided by the input of visual brand language, marketing ambitions, consumer insights and key product performances.
• Initiated immersion research to better understand and discover customer / consumer insights.
• Promoted creative thinking and user-centered inspired innovation throughout the business and the R&D organizations.
• Led new product ideation and brainstorming sessions.
• Implemented and manage Industrial Design responsibilities for multiple product development programs at once.
• Presented high fidelity product concepts to demonstrate the balance between technical capabilities and marketing ambitions.
Creative Content Designer and Developer
Apr 2012 - Dec 2013 (1 year 8 months)
• Created high quality visual content to engage customers / consumers and promote brand awareness.
• Developed studio and lifestyle product photography.
• Design graphics for in-store displays and retail packages
• Designed e-blasts, catalogs, online banner ads, posters, and retail sell sheets.
• Developed, produced, and directed digital media products from original concept to completion.
• Met with Product Marketing Managers and Content Specialist to establish project objectives.
• Mentored and managed an intern.
Design and Development Assistant
Oct 2011 - Apr 2012 (6 months)
• Support start-ups and well established brands
• Create product concepts, packaging designs, digital assets and etc…
• Interpret product ambitions into feasible offers.
• Assist in product development.
• 2D and 3D CAD Support
Footwear Designer and Developer
Boca Raton, FL
Jul 2009 - Sep 2011 (2 years 2 months)
• Collaboratively and independently worked with multiple international brands providing design and product development assistance.
• Identified trends, consumer, market, and merchandising opportunities
• Designed concepts for upcoming seasons for multiple brands at once.
• Traveled to work one-on-one with customers
• Designed men's, women's, and kid's footwear.
• Produced tech packs for development.
• Traveled overseas for product development.
• Participated in product quality inspections.
Pompano Beach, FL
Oct 2008 - Mar 2009 (5 months)
• Created web graphics.
• Assembled product catalogs.
• Edited product photography.
• Updated brand website.