MAKE Creative Design Studio
Nov 2013 - Present (7 years 10 months)
Founder Designer of MAKE. Lead the product design consulting activities with responsibilities that include:
- Overseeing overall design quality and spirit of the design team
- Regular interaction with all business units to support each other’s goals
- Assigning projects/tasks to designers and engineers
- Supervise & support design execution
- Sales pitch meetings, budgeting and proposal writing
Independent Design Consultant & Contract Quality Engineer
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Aug 2011 - Oct 2013 (2 years 2 months)
• Lead Industrial Designer;
• Identify applicable certification requirements;
• Ensure documentation and compliance of medical device as per ISO and FDA regulations;
• Practical knowledge of ISO 13485, 14971, IEC 60601-1, 60601-1-6, 60601-1-8, 62366:2008 and other relevant standards.
Feb 2011 - Aug 2011 (6 months)
• Apply user-centered design methods to find and translate unmet user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class business solutions;
• Assess existing sites for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
Co-founder & Principal Designer
Mar 2009 - Jan 2011 (1 year 10 months)
• Co-founded the studio for Dhee Intellection Solutions with the aim to offer design services to SMEs and Start-ups;
• Lead creative innovation and design. Co-inventor in multiple Intellectual Properties;
• Handled and trained a team of trainee and experienced engineers.
Commercial Creative Designer
Aug 2008 - Feb 2009 (6 months)
• Provided and executed multiple design services (graphic/industrial/packaging) to SMEs and Start-ups;
• Single-handedly created and executed complete branding exercise for a real estate developer.
Intellectual Property Support Engineer (Prior-art research)
Dhee Intellection Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Jun 2005 - Jun 2006 (1 year)
• Study and analyze software prior art provided by the team of researchers;
• Evaluate software products, compare their features and compile them into documents.
Technical Support Agent
Sykes Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India
Oct 2004 - Apr 2005 (6 months)
Customer/Semi-technical support for Kodak Digital users.
Suggested improvements to the Kodak research team in the User Interface of EasyShare software.
Recognized for excellence at work by client Kodak as well as by Sykes Enterprises.