My dedication, drive and innovation have molded me into the designer that I am today. As a very quick learner, I enjoy the challenge of continually improving my skillset to offer value to clients. I excel at providing ideas and solutions for streamlining efficiency utilizing my design background and knowledge. Plus I've got a great eye for the small details, which never hurts, but might eventually drive me crazy.
Some things I excel at:
MAC and PC platforms
Adobe Creative Suite Cloud
HP SmartStream Designer
Microsoft Office Suite
Troubleshooting and problem solving
Variable Data - rules in particular - I enjoy a puzzle and a challenge!
Creative - (nothing like pointing out the obvious!)
Ability to work with and hit tight deadlines
Ability to create and comprehend brand guidelines
In my downtime, which is crammed in sometimes, I enjoy interior design and building things - like the bookshelf and radiator cover in the Work Samples below. Power tools are fun! I'm also a pretty decent baker - cookies, cakes, pies - oh and don't forget the oreo crack balls - a must have during the holidays!
• 2012 - 2016 Group O Ovation for outstanding work, received 6 in 4 years
• 2007 - Received 2 American Graphic Design Awards, one for a website and the other for a series of postcards
• 2004 - Stumps employee of the month for November (approx. 500 employees)
• 2003 - Centennial Service Award - City of East Moline for contribution of design work for 100th year City celebration
• 1998 - JMC Award for 2 photographs at the Annual Student Exhibition at the Illinois State Galleries