Sr. Product Designer
Sep 2019 - Present (2 years 10 months)
- Drive creativity and improve the user experience by designing extremely simple, effective, and elegant flows and interfaces
- Conduct user testing, prototype and iterate to create highly efficient user-centered interfaces and experience
Use qualitative and quantitative data to make design decisions and suggest new research
- Lead the process of design from problem exploration, framing, ideation, iterative development, delivery, and maintenance
- Direct and verify concept decisions for user experience with user testing methodology and existing data
- To understand and balance consumer and company priorities in order to achieve desirable, feasible and viable solutions
- Work closely with User Experience designers, product managers, engineering, marketing and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Do design audits to ensure that the product conforms to the Design Framework System
- Collaborated with Test Automation Engineers to produce rapid User Experience iteration via automated diagnostics
- 90% reduction in request execute time
Lead UX Designer/ Visual Designer
Jun 2017 - Sep 2019 (2 years 3 months)
- I contributed to redefine the brand and discuss different ideas to improve the design framework
- Research and development of technical prototypes that involve new features or technologies of products. - Designing the main website layout based on user research and user personas
- Designing and optimising reusable language systems and modules to ensure scalability to meet design requirements
- Engage in the development, optimization and exploration of new technologies to enhance the quality and effectiveness of the user experience
- Created an enhanced end-user experience by applying design thinking methods and it leads to a 3X improved website performance
Mar 2015 - May 2017 (2 years 2 months)
• Create human-centred design, planning and conducting user research, usability studies, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and can address usability and accessibility concerns.
• Visual Designing to bring a good understanding of visual hierarchy, grid systems, and typography
• Create wireframes and prototype at various levels of fidelity
• Deliver cutting edge campaign designs for product and brand marketing
• Provide expert creative direction, concept development, and production oversight
• Coordinated, created, and scheduled content, designs, and periodic updates to the company website.
• Bring in exciting artistic and advertising concepts to fruition
• Report directly to the Head of the design studio and manage a team of designers and artists
Sr. Consultant (UX/UI)
Jul 2012 - Mar 2015 (2 years 8 months)
• Shape the visual identity for CIGNEX Datamatic’s core tools and pages whilst ensuring the consistency and quality of the brand’s look & feel.
• Maximized system performance, enhancing the end-user experience by applying iterative back end development updates.
• Work closely with UX designers, marketing, and brand teams to constantly evolve and improve our standards.
• Develop new website design of the organization that encompassed all of the business units, ensuring consistent brand experience for the customer
• Conducted unit testing to deliver optimal browser functionality.
• Develop clear and effective user interfaces to achieve both product and business goals.
• Increase web presence and online reputation by regularly updating the company website
Senior Graphic Designer
May 2007 - Jun 2012 (5 years 1 month)
Provide creative vision and art direction for the development of artwork for various clients across the globe. Expertly develop corporate brands and adhere to individual company guidelines.
• Create various design projects from concept through to print-ready artwork.
• Design Logos, Package designing, Label designing, Brochures, magazine designing, Greeting cards, Leaflets, Posters, Paper ads, Display Boards, Banners, and Hoardings for corporate.
• T-shirt designing and online sign designing.
• Design the main layout for websites and convert them from PSD to HTML.
• Create Flash banners and E Tags for online promotions and campaigns.
• Create promotional materials, corporate IDs, print and digital graphics/marketing for a diverse range of consumables
Jun 2006 - Apr 2007 (10 months)
I joined as a graphic designer/pre-press artist.
Got hands-on experience in Magazine designing, Package designing, etc
• Responsible for uploading final artwork to the client after verification and pre-press activities.
• Develop design documents and provided estimates for the client requirements
• Design Page layouts, screen designs & various graphics elements