Oct 2016 - Present (5 years 8 months)
* Develop content for marketing materials, including brochures, press releases, agent communication bulletins, emails, direct mail pieces, advertisements and web banners.
* Research topics and create content for quarterly agent newsletter.
* Work with marketing team to update web content and aid in the launch of new products.
* Proofread and edit all communications and content.
Jun 2006 - Present (16 years)
* Write press releases, blog posts, web content and various short-term assignments for a variety of clients.
* Responsible for the production of marketing materials for clients and the creation of compelling copy for one-sheets, brochures and emails.
* Create content for and maintain social media campaigns.
* Contributing editor for SocialiteLIfe.com and Celebitchy.com, writing original features and pitching and conducting celebrity interviews.
May 2016 - Oct 2016 (5 months)
* Researched and developed copy for a predominantly online environment including websites, landing pages, banners, email campaigns, social media, blogs and press releases.
* Created content for and helped launch Madison School of Healthcare website.
* Proofread and edited content for clarity, style consistency, spelling and grammar.
* Developed SEO-friendly web content to ensure consistent brand messages and editorial standards across all content.
* Employed strategic key phrase placement within compelling marketing copy.
Johns Creek, United States
Dec 2014 - Oct 2015 (10 months)
* Created content for and edited monthly Club newsletter and weekly email blasts to Club membership.
* Responsible for website maintenance and creation of web content.
* Worked with various departments on event promotions, including developing promotional schedules and creating posters and other printed materials, digital billboards and targeted email campaigns.
Branding Content Specialist
Atlanta, United States
Mar 2014 - Dec 2014 (9 months)
* Responsible for print and digital content development.
* Updated company Twitter feed and LinkedIn page using social media management systems.
* Developed clear, engaging, creative copy for use on company website, sales collateral, product detail, company blogs, email newsletters, thought leadership pieces, and presentation copy.
* Worked with marketing analytics to evaluate effectiveness of web and other copy against KPIs.
Johns Creek, United States
Mar 2013 - Mar 2014 (1 year)
* Created content for marketing materials (including brochures, posters and flyers) that are aimed at WFG's various audiences, including clients and prospective associates.
* Maintained brand identity through articles, blogs, and emails that reflect the mission of WFG and the financial services industry as a whole.
* Prepared original content for, and edited WFG's magazine, Business and Finance.
* Conceived, wrote, and edited feature-length articles and interviews published on the WFG website and promoted in emails.
Marketing Copywriter/Content Management Specialist
Jupiter, United States
Nov 2011 - Jan 2013 (1 year 2 months)
* Developed concept, copy and provided layout assistance for brochures and marketing collateral.
* Implemented a new online customer service training program including designing exams and producing training materials.
* Scripted and produced videos to assist Field Representatives and customer service staff.
* Created web content including blog posts on a number of pet-related topics.
* Conducted research for new product development.