My passion for design stems from the opportunity to create simple, innovative and functional solutions that are meaningful to the user(s). I graduated magna cum laude from Syracuse University with a BID, Bachelors of Industrial Design, with a Marketing minor. It was a 5 year Industrial and Interaction Design program in which I always balanced many projects at the same time with both hypothetical and real clients. I now work in Design Research and Marketing at Y Studios, an industrial design consultancy in San Francisco. I am a motived and driven leader, with the ability to work well in teams, especially under pressure and have a knack for numbers.
- Syracuse University IDSA Chapter Merit Award winner, 2014
- Outstanding 5th year in Industrial and Interaction Design, 2014
- Renée Crown University Honors recipient, 2014
- Bert Rice Memorial Award, the most promising student in Industrial and Interaction Design, 2013
- Syracuse University Dean’s List 9 semesters