Part-Time Fashion Designer Intern
Jul 2016 - Present (5 years 5 months)
• Work closely with designer in research trend, select subjects, present mood board, develop F/W 17/18 capsule collection with a focus on dress and completed detailed technical drawing.
• Assisted in Spring 2017 fashion show during 2016 Milan Fashion Week, organized venue and backstage, accommodated models and dressers, and assisted in rehearsal and catwalk.
Part-Time Web Writer/ Translator Intern
Dry Media Ltd.
Jul 2016 - Sep 2016 (2 months)
• Research and select subjects based on personal or public interest within the bespoke world of authenticity, artistry, craftsmanship and traditions in a modern perspective.
• Introduce contemporary subjects and structure articles in the field of art, culture, fashion and travel.
Feb 2012 - Aug 2015 (3 years 6 months)
• Source new fabrics and trims, presenting new trends at seasonal meetings.
• Arrange samples, advise on design and construction details and evaluate
• Coordinate with designers, technical designers, product developers and
buyers to ensure approvals and submissions.
• Work with production controls, suppliers and factories to assure garment
delivery and quality for inspection.
• Manage complex and urgent issues. Evaluate and implement solutions to
ensure products will be shipped on time for market distribution.
• Promoted from first to junior level merchandiser in March, 2015. Supervise the
whole production process and demonstrate leader ship.
New York City, NY
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011 (2 months)
• Assisted customers, arranged business appointments and delivered products
• Organized customer files, flower products and inventories.
• Participated in creating new artificial flower products.