Industrial and graphic designer, my professional development has led me to take on responsibilities related to product development such as market survey & diagnosis, product positioning, marketing, merchandising and tracking sales – all of which are marketing tasks which precede, accompany or follow the work of industrial and graphic designers. So I supplemented my savoir-faire with a marketing Master’s degree in 2005. This degree gave me the perspective needed to oversee the launch of a product from start to finish, marketing and design creating a common language for all stakeholders whether they are managers, technicians, or sellers. These skills are complemented by my interest in the internet and how it communicates meaning and brand values quickly and efficiently – especially in the case of social networks. Design and marketing are inseparable and share two common points: intelligent creativity, critical source of differentiation, and profit.
• 10 years of combined experience in the following areas: strategy, direct response creative, design, sales.
• Ideate ranges, limited edition and seasonal collections, with innovative and differentiated benefits.
• Experience of moving from design into production at a rapid pace.
• Conceptualize merchandising and graphic headers.
• Manage network environmental communication, FB fan page and brand content
• Manage and support the process of translation and messaging consistency across printed and digital collateral.
• Collaborate with sales, to ensure that all materials are always updated and available with the most up to date information.
• Support the creation of POP displays, brochures, ads and other physical collateral in multiple languages.
• Production tasks associated with product marketing and promotional materials.
• Edit videos, produce DVDs or other multimedia materials.
• Great communication skills and able to overcome international communication issues
• Excellence in Office, Photoshop, Corel Draw and Solidworks
• Ability to get things done quickly and to creatively solve problems
• Manage the design process around the agreed time-lines and cost within a given set of feature and cost parameters
SMAC 2012 : Innovation Prize for the new range "L'Aquarelle" (SENNELIER)
NAMTA 2003 first place best point of Purchase Display (Display Oil Pastel SENNELIER)