MASTER FASHION &TEXTILE DESIGN
Instituto Europeo di Design
2003 - 2004
FASHION &TEXTILE DESIGN (KNITWEAR, ACCESSORIES, MENS, WOMEN'S)
mastery of basic software: Photoshop and Illustrator, technical drawing, model and tailoring
conception and vision, research, design sketches, colours, materials, evaluation of the economic feasibility, prototyping, presentation and story collection.
undergraduate Fine arts/Sculpture
1998 - 2003
* Techniques for casting, metal forging, fabrics, clay, wood, plastics, rapid-prototyping, video, photography, digital technologies, live art sculpture and performance, and consider audience and environment for my work.
* Curate my own exhibitions. (had an exhibitions on end of every semesters.)
* Transferable employment skills in communication, presentation, team working, self-motivation and critical thinking.
* Basic knowledge of anatomy, art history, colour theory, literature, computer graphic skills,,,etc
* Fashion history, fashion illustration, fashion business.
high school Fine arts
Seoul art high school
1995 - 1998
Fine arts(basic drawing, painting, design, sculpture) + regular high school educations