Freelance Brand Creative
San Diego, CA
Jun 2022 - Present (1 year 6 months)
● Worked as a Creative Consultant, with a focus on All things Pop Culture and Customer Loyalty & Retention.
● Visual Experiential Marketing Design, (i.e. Trade Show Booth Design, Interactive signage, Activations, and promotional giveaways).
● Visual Merchandising, Brand Activations, & Brand Identity...
● My work has had a presence at Conventions and Trade Shows, including Comic-Con International, South By Southwest (SXSW), M.A.G.I.C. Apparel Trade Show, Agenda Trade Show, and other similar shows & conventions throughout the world.
Ford Recall Repair Technician
Mar 2019 - May 2022 (3 years 2 months)
● Certified Repair Tech for Ford Motor Company, through MarketSource INC.
● Conducted field canvassing, at identified addresses with Ford Dealerships.
● Independently facilitated repairs, or closed cases with required documentation.
● Utilized the SalesForce dashboard to review airbag case closures.
● Completed uploaded and recorded all information to specific requirements in SalesForce.com.
● Conducted community outreach and canvassing events to increase awareness of the recalled and affected vehicles.
● Provided my expertise on Takata Airbag Recall information.
● Utilized mapping and route optimization tools to maximize productivity effectively.
● Overcame hesitancy and reticence from VIN owners, by facilitating mobile repairs on vehicles at the owner's place of residence or work.
● Developed relationships and worked closely with Ford Dealerships in my assigned market.
Experiential Marketing Team Lead
May 2018 - Dec 2018 (7 months)
● GMR Marketing for the *Metro by T-Mobile* program.
● Managed the day-to-day activities of the team.
● Motivated the team to achieve organizational goals.
● Developed and implemented a timeline to achieve targets.
● Delegated tasks to team members.
● Conducted training of team members to maximize their potential.
● Empowered team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
●Conducted quarterly performance reviews.
● Contributed to the growth of the company through a successful team.
● Created a pleasant working environment that inspired the team.
Samsung Appliance Specialist
BDS Connected Solutions LLC.
Aug 2018 - Oct 2018 (2 months)
● Assisted Samsung Appliance Sales at Lowe's Home Improvement.
● Increase sales of the Samsung brand in the appliance department of Lowes by 30%, above average store sales.
● Educated Sales Associates in store.
● Assisted In sales and promotions with customs.
Field Sales / Marketing Representative
Mosaic Sales Solutions
Jun 2016 - Feb 2017 (8 months)
● Increased a Chinese Personal Electronics Brand of Smartphones and Wearables sales by 48% in less than 6 months of in-store Sales and Promotions.
● Built strong relationships with retail staff.
●Trained and educated retail staff and management on how to better sell the brand to customers.
● Created a broader awareness of the Chinese Brand within the US Market.
Regional Supervisor, Southern California
Acosta Mosaic Group
Oct 2014 - Sep 2015 (11 months)
● Was the Regional Supervisor for The Home Depot Marketing & Promotions Department through Acosta Mosaic Group.
● Supervised a team of 40 + Promotional Demonstration Representatives, in The Home Depot Stores throughout San Diego and Orange Counties.
● Implemented a check-in check-out program to track and communicate with Promotional Demonstration Reps in the field.
● Saved the company money and time by streamlining this process and updating it from its previous antiquated methods.
Field Operations Manager
BDS Connected Solutions LLC.
San Diego, CA
Dec 2010 - Jan 2014 (3 years 1 month)
● Met all developing requirements of the Corporate Offices and our clients.
● Submitted visit reports ensuring Client needs are being met.
● Worked closely between BDS Management and Field Reps by overseeing that work is completed in a timely fashion and the reports to corporate were accurate.
● Facilitated client needs and expectations by assisting Reps and cultivating retailer relationships as well as provided informative training and advocacy at each store location.
● Provided coaching/training to new and existing Reps, by increasing compliance numbers while maintaining the integrity of work from Field Reps.
Founder/Creative Brand Manager
Feb 1999 - Apr 2010 (11 years 2 months)
● Pioneered one of the first-ever successful Environmentally Conscious apparel companies from inception, using a combination of apparel & graphic design skills, technical savvy, sales, communications & interpersonal relations experience.
● Trade show Coordination and Marketing.
● Established the MindTrix Brand in over 50 stores throughout the U.S. & Europe.