- + Follow
Costa Mesa, CA
Costa Mesa, CA
As a designer, my goal is to create aesthetically pleasing spaces and products which deliver content to a variety of demographics. As an instructor, I use my expertise and experience to benefit students and young professionals. I am a graduate of Industrial Design with a Bachelor’s degree who is skilled, motivated and passionate about Interior and Furniture design with a proven track record of generating innovative concepts and developing those concepts into fully realized products, spaces and experiences. My attention to detail within any phase of a project ensures the design intent translates successfully.
Winner of Kia motors design competition - 1st place
Four walled car IM award 2011 & Michelin Challenge Design 2012
LIVING BOX red-dot winner 2007
• Interior, retail and exhibition design as well as furniture and product design
Project management, interacting with clients, research and ideation sketches, conceptual design, interior planning and layouts, 3D modeling, interior materials and furnishings, draft construction documents and shop drawings.
• Taught a 3D CAD Modeling and Rendering Class for architects, industrial and interior designers.
Lesson Planning, managing classroom projects, developed new courses
• Selected as the best teacher in Tehran Institute of Technology (MFT), Tehran, Iran
• Collaboratively designed and produced a variety of exhibits that sparked public interest. Generated creative solutions during the design and installation process.
• Conceptual design, programming and schematic design, interior planning and layouts, construction drawings, 3D modeling, interior materials and furnishings, furniture design.
• Interior design and Furniture design, Consulting, Interacting with Clients, Presentation.
• Worked as a team member on car design projects and proposed future vehicle concepts.
• Selected as the Elite student in second Celebration Festival of University Elites in 2007 • Outstanding Graduate Student