- + Follow
Game Designer - Producer - Artist
Avid designer and player of video games. Diving into the production process is where I thrive, nothing is more exciting than working with a team to push a game beyond expectations.
Seagulls - Flying over the beach
Hollow - Leaving town
Tacopocalypse - Stunt car meets taco delivery
Co-Founder of Cherry Pie Games. Producer / Artist / Designer on Hollow, Emmerholt and Tacopocalypse.
- Created production schedules for all titles and managed all team members on a daily basis.
- Managed all projects and contracts including keeping track of all member contributions and ensuring work is completed on time and within scope.
- Contributed to production as the particle effects artist, greatly contributed to gameplay design with focus on creating systems from general ideas, and worked on aspects of programming.
- Active in game jams and competitions winning several awards: Unreal Dev Grant Winner for Emmerholt and for Hollow we were the Microsoft //GameOn 2015 Winner and a Leap Motion 3D Jam Finalist.
- Creation of all the particles in the game including hero abilities and environmental effects.
- Creation of the logo of the game.
- Importing and managing art assets in-engine.
- Helped with the Art Style Guide and managing the art team's scheduling.
- Creating and managing the schedule with focus on surpassing milestone requirements.
- Keeping track of member contributions and ensuring work is completed on time.
- Managing feature creep to prevent the project from growing beyond realistic scope.
- Communicating between project leads and the executive producer on progress updates.
- Keeping transparency between all departments to keep up with cross-department dependencies.
- Updating documentation to keep up with all changes made throughout development.
Additional contributions as artist include:
- In-engine programming to automatically randomize color/texture of 3D models to add variety.
- 3D model creation.
- Assist in setting up an effective asset pipeline and importing the assets into engine.
Education covered all the aspects of game design. Worked as a designer, programmer, artist and producer. Worked on projects with varied team sizes from 3-15 members.