Digital Promotions Specialist
Jan 2014 - Present (8 years 4 months)
Mar 2012 - Dec 2013 (1 year 9 months)
- Executed email marketing campaigns from conception to analytics using HTML and marketing automation software.
- Managed company website with regular content updates, helped drive traffic to site via social media, and reported on success of content with weekly analytics reports.
- Created marketing collateral including newsletters, infographics, videos, case studies, whitepapers, brochures and presentations for print and online.
- Developed professional partnership with Oracle for joint campaigns and events, helped to organize events and conference sponsorship for Chicago, New York, Dallas, and Boston offices.
- Implemented, customized and maintained new CRM system for company, grew database from 0 to 6,000 contacts.
Jun 2011 - Mar 2012 (9 months)
- Built webpages using HTML and CSS in Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Entrusted with creating graphics and slide decks for client presentations, company case studies and outgoing emails using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and PowerPoint.
- Collaborated with other employees on storyboarding and presentation strategy sessions.
- Launched new design for company blog and assist in upkeep on Wordpress platform.
Venue Manager Lead
Aug 2006 - May 2011 (4 years 9 months)
- I manage a staff of 60 students along with two other student Leads in our campus student center.
- Leads are in charge of hiring and firing, disciplinary and developmental conversations with staff, making sure shifts are covered as well as planning staff orientation and social events.
- Everyday tasks include setting up for events with student staff, managing venues during events and providing customer service.
- Started as event laborer in 2006, promoted to Venue Manager in 2008 and again to Venue Manager Lead in 2009
Sep 2010 - Dec 2010 (3 months)
- Created new layouts for company website.
- Unified existing documents with consistent branding elements.
- Contributed to brainstorming meetings.
Marketing and Communications, Graphic Design Intern
May 2008 - Aug 2008 (3 months)
- Designed templates and unique documents for clients using InDesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft Word.
- Assisted in planning events such as the company picnic and anniversary celebration attended by 3,000 employees.
- Worked to create an up to date archive of all department documents as digital media and hard copies.