I am a well-respected professional animation story artist and a print production artist. I've collaborated with Marvel, Disney, DC/Time-Warner, Sony, Image, Lakeshore and RoseArt on successful stories. I'm trained in analog and digital media, continuously refining my skillsets in 3D animation, 2D animation, compositing, and storytelling.
I'm highly adaptive to the multitude of storytelling pipelines and am expert in industry-standard design software Adobe Creative Suite and ToonBoom. I'm currently sponsored in the SmithMicro Professional Artist Showcase, and also train new artists in design software and storytelling.
• 2014 Harvey Awards nominee for Best Letterer, and twice nominated for Special Award-Humor in Comics
• 2012 Harvey Awards nominee for Best Letterer
• Eisner winner 2011 for Best Graphic Album RETURN OF THE DAPPER MEN & Best Anthology LEGEND OF THE MOUSE GUARD
• CIPA Editorial Cartooning winner
• CPA Editorial Cartooning winner
• NCCHA Editorial Cartooning winner