Dec 2020 - Present (1 year 5 months)
• Design projects according to client budgets, timelines and specifications.
• Produce mockups, proofs, and permit documents to present to clients and permit office.
• Communicate with sales, project manager and client to ensure all job needs are met.
• Call out proper materials, finishes, hardware and dimensions for fabrication and quality control.
• Work with sales team and clients to make design revisions and advance the sales process.
• Keep current on trends in sign design and branding styles to develop a cohesive aesthetic.
• Oversee fabrication process of each job and give guidance when needed.
• Organize and maintain all relevant files and project information for future reference.
• Oversee daily schedule in both the shop and installation to ensure project deadlines are met..
• Research and order all material from vendors for upcoming jobs (including outsourced jobs).
• Determine correct lighting spec’s for projects for proper sign illumination.
• Fill out and file UL certification paperwork for all related jobs.
Feb 2019 - Dec 2020 (1 year 10 months)
• Create full-scale production files for all parts based on approved production proofs.
• Determine proper material, tolerances, and production processes to fabricate each job.
• Make prototypes of new elements for testing before building actual elements.
• Create cut files from full-scales, then run files with corresponding machinery.
• Operate and maintain machinery including CNC router, laser cutter and vinyl plotter.
• Communicate with creative director and fabricators to ensure projects are delivered on time.
• Determine correct Pantone and AkzoNobel paint colors to match client’s branding.
Jan 2017 - Feb 2019 (2 years 1 month)
• Design graphics that meet the client's aesthetic, budget and timeline.
• Provide print ready files and graphics for mass produced apparel.
Designer - Internship
Wheat Ridge, CO
May 2016 - Aug 2016 (3 months)
• Design backpack and purse concepts with hand sketching and illustrator.
• Create miniature and full size working prototypes with a sewing machine.
• Produce tech packs with callouts for backpacks and purses.
• Present ideas to team and give input on current projects.
• Construct graphically designed pamphlets and documents.
• Manage self and workload to fit within company time frame.