Curious, passionate, and collaborative Industrial Designer with a demonstrated history of working in the design industry. Highly motivated, determined problem-solver with a rigorous attention to detail looking to define and drive the future. Experience within both corporate and agency environments at every scale. A portfolio of products across multiple industries such as consumer electronics, accessory products, packaging, major retail suppliers and stores, with national and global brands, including Verizon, Griffin Technology, Makita Tools, Clif Bar, Yakima, Black Diamond, Coca-Cola, Home Depot, Lowes, Graco, Calphalon, Papermate, Mohawk, Shaw, Walmart and more.
◦ Creativity - Strong analytical thinking that leads to creative solutions and innovative ideas.
◦ Leadership - Experience managing and mentoring design and engineering resources. Supervised daily
operations of a small internal design/engineering team at Crux Retail as well as lead external resources
toward achieving success on multiple projects while at Verizon.
◦ Go to Market - Proven track record for delivering products through production having launched
dozens of products and experiences for many companies from small to large.
◦ Self-Motivated Achiever - Ability to work independently, own the entire development process with
minimal supervision or guidance. Set goals and deadlines which align with broader company strategy
in order to achieve maximum impact for customers.
◦ Project Diversity Management - Ability to drive several projects simultaneously while in various
◦ Strong understanding of mechanical engineering and part design
◦ Experience working with user researchers to amplify design impact
◦ Proficiency with CAD - Solidworks modeling and Rendering
◦ Adobe Creative Suite
◦ Quick Sketch Ideation
◦ Thorough knowledge base of current manufacturing and rapid prototyping technologies
◦ IDSA (Industrial Designers Society of America) since 2019
◦ Mentored ID and ME students at Georgia Institute of Technology through collaborative sponsored studio (3 semesters)