Creativity without boundaries and management is like a bomb going off in the middle of a big city. It causes harm to others and damages everything around it. My style is different. My creative focus is controlled demolition.
More important than just basic creativity is an understanding of the unique challenges that companies face, providing specialized solutions on a case-by-case basis. I love collaboration and the idea that my work can be made better by working with a team of terrific and talented counterparts that make us industry leaders.
Some fun facts about me:
• My background began from standard marketing working on a rebrand of a resort development firm and producing/writing a $75,000 credibility video in preparation for a global effort (Successful $150mm IPO on London Stock Exchange).
• Account management for national direct marketing agency, and communications director and social media manager for their in-house SaaS product.
• Architected complete social media plan and brand copywriting for $10mm Department of Defense initiative centered on Veteran Jobs.
• Director of Social Media (overseeing departments and 4+ employees) at Orlando-based social media agency, managing 10 social media clients and 30+ unique channels.
• Copywriting Skills: Website, Email Blasts, Direct Mail, Advertising/Promotional, Public Relations, Social Media, Taglines/Headlines, Adwords, Facebook Ads
My family loves me.