Bachelor of Science Digital Retailing
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS
2015 - 2018
• Developed knowledge and skills of effective digital retailing, digital merchandising, processes, and digital marketing practices in an omni-channel environment.
• Built, maintained, and managed a luxury online store (ROUX) by using leading industry Magento CMS e-commerce platform
• Evaluating and implementing best practices of Usability Experience (UX), web analytics, product attributes, pricing strategies, digital marketing, website navigation and website information architecture
• Optimizing and synchronizing Visual Merchandising and E-Commerce Analytics to enhance digital consumer behavior strategy
SOUTHERN METHODIST UNIVERSITY
2013 - 2014
Introduced to Fortune 500 Strategic Marketing management concepts. Participated and ranked top 3 in program’s marketing management live retail simulation Pharma-Sim.
Bachelor of Science Marketing
University of Texas at Dallas
2011 - 2013
• Managed and executed Strategic Management & Marketing decisions in live retail simulation competition for domestic and international shoe industry.
o Performed financial analysis, business analysis, and detailed industry research for best decision making and success at competition.
o End results of simulation proved my mock company to be the most profitable among all classmates.
• Outperform at world class professional sales classes offered by the University with projects’ high closing success.
• Participated and implemented a search engine marketing campaign for a local small business (hagarcollars) for the Google marketing challenge and provided insights for SEO, landing page optimization, brand/product awareness, content generation, and virtual development.