Senior UX Designer
Aug 2020 - Present (1 year)
User Experience & Visual Design lead helping to create solutions that empower cancer patients in understanding their treatment options, manage their quality of life, and ultimately advocate for themselves.
• Redesign and launch of the Outcomes4Me mobile app for breast cancer which resulted in the acquisition of $12M in Series A financing.
• Design and launch of the Outcomes4Me Oncology Clinical Trial Finder web portal.
Senior Industrial Designer
Jul 2018 - Apr 2020 (1 year 9 months)
Interfaced with biomedical, sustainability, aerospace, and national defense business units in creating holistic design solutions through concept development of 3D products and experiences, integration of technological systems, strategic development of company 3D visual brand language, generation of infographics and renderings, and building functional prototypes.
• Co-lead in developing innovative projects with 500x average ROI & $28M avg. awarded funding.
• Industrial Design Lead for the PREDICT96 biomedical system featured at WIRED Health 2019.
• Developed biomedical system UI/UX solution frameworks and visuals.
• Exhibit Design support for Draper’s Apollo Lunar Landing 50th Anniversary Exhibit.
Oct 2015 - Oct 2017 (2 years)
Developed home consumer robotics and systems through coordination with leadership on design strategy implementation, concept development for current and future product systems, rapid prototyping, and conducting consumer research exercises.
• Industrial Design Lead on the Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal system.
• Design Co-Lead on product development of the Braava jet m6.
• Outlined visual hierarchy and direction for Global Roomba CMF Strategy 2017 - 2018.
• Led sustainability alignment and design refresh efforts on Roomba models 670, 680, and 890.
Industrial Designer & Model Maker
New York, NY
Jun 2014 - Oct 2015 (1 year 4 months)
Designed and produced custom 3D printed consumer products through concept ideation and development, market research and trend forecasting, the design and production of 3D printed products, and optimization of rapid prototyping processes.
Industrial Design Intern
New York, NY
Oct 2013 - Jun 2014 (8 months)
Interfaced with design teams in consumer and home goods, toys, and electronics to develop solutions for virtual launch through concept ideation and development, market research and trend forecasting, construction of aesthetic models, and assisting with the sustainability of manufactured products.
• Developed the concept for the social media sensation SlideRider, “It turns your stairs into a slide!”