I am a versatile and resourceful with value-added solutions to any
organization. Brand / Digital Marketing Strategist /Social media expert, Print Consultant, Graphic Designer , Newspaper / Magazine designer, Publisher, Cartoonist, Visual painter and research expert
My role involved working as a member of a team on medium to large media projects, training upcoming graphic artists / designers to be more exposed to the various rudiments of technical designs, photography / editing and packaging photobook, ICT-oriented design application, branding / digital marketing strategy, and managing the life cycle of Brands projects. Delivering quality designs in terms of accuracy of deliverables (designs, supervised printing jobs and finishing) customer relations management. Prioritise workload, negotiate appropriate deadlines, manage expectations, and provide a positive experience for the customer. Interact effectively with non-technical users to ensure expectations are clearly stated and consistently met or exceeded.
Managed brand products ensuring client specifications were met. Contribute to strategic planning/development by identifying trends that impacted on organisational goals and objectives. Identified business development opportunities, developed new products concepts and implemented service improvement plans, assisted in products planning activities and managed/facilitated designs.
• Design concepts to meet identified business requirements that work efficiently. Translate briefs and technical system requirements into visual aids and efficient illustrations, providing flexibility and ensuring concepts integrity.
• Develop graphical user interfaces and applications in soft copies or access as the backend hard copies, query and update graphic designs.
• Introduced and designed format for advertising activities using illustrator or slide presentations.
• Handle design-time and run-time errors.
I am well- experienced in the following in Art teaching:
- Set up and maintain facilities such as photographic studio and modern trend art studio inspired by digital design technology
- Teach students the practical skills, theory and history of art. Students receive tuition in aspects such as painting, drawing, sculpture and ceramics as set in the school curriculum
- Demonstrate the use of art materials and tools such as oils, watercolors, palettes and palette knives, brushes, pens, pencils, dyes, clay, fabric, canvas and paper.
- Tied and dye: getting the students exposed to the creativity of local textile design
- Arrange for exhibitions of student work in and out of school.
- Inspire students and assist them to develop their creativity and self-expression through various art forms and conventional media.
Introduction of digital graphics and photographic editing. It is possible as the design software tools will be installed in all the computer desktops of the institution or personal laptop of the student so as to get the students in vogue on global design creativity using software tools like PhotoShop and CorelDraw
Outstanding Creative Student by Vice- Chancellor
Professor Pita Ejiofor 98/99 Session
The Most Outstanding Creative Student by
Students' Union Government 99/2000 Session