Jan 2018 - Present (3 years 11 months)
Serving under the Director as the Marketing Manager for Burt Process Equipment, I am responsible for leading the marketing team in designing, creating, and delivering marketing collateral and programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services across key industries.
As the project lead on the implementation of Pardot Marketing Automation, Burt Process is at the forefront of digital marketing. My goal is to collaborate with partner suppliers and improve brand awareness for measurable growth and ROI. Initiatives in this role also include developing and overseeing the company internship program, developing the marketing strategy annually, working closely with Sr. Management on tracking costs and setting departmental budgets, hiring new talent, coordinating company functions, developing training programs, hosting webinars and trade shows events.
Hiring, training, directing and expanding the Marketing team has increased the marketing capacities and scope to include polished videos, engagement campaigns, and high-quality content for the website, online store, presentations and philanthropic events.
I also work closely with outside resources for PPC/PLA and Google ads while collaborating with our in-house SEO, web development and e-commerce team. Expanding the marketing capabilities and reach to consumers through relationships with suppliers and partners is at the core of my contributions to the company's projected goal of 8% growth annually and $70M by 2024. Through accelerated outreach and increased webinar and email marketing in response to COVID-19, company quarterly sales and profit goals to include both online sales and engineering bookings have been exceeded and remain sustainable.
Marketing Coordinator / Lead Designer
Jan 2016 - Jan 2018 (2 years)
Burt Process Equipment is a mid-size manufacturer of custom engineered water purification and fluid handling systems as well as the largest global distributor of tools and fluid handling equipment representing a wide variety of manufacturers and suppliers since 1970. Serving as the Marketing Coordinator and Lead Designer, I drive the Burt Process Equipment brand and product offerings through print and digital marketing, mass emails, PowerPoint and webinar presentations, website design, photography, video production, trade show and promotional materials, social media outreach and marketing literature.
Through quality graphic design, I ensure that all material distributed or created aligns with the company’s mission, value, and purpose while promoting positive company culture and community. Additional responsibilities include developing marketing strategies and building relations with suppliers while accurately tracking and managing cooperative marketing funds, departmental budget and vendor/supplier accounts.
In the past year, I have brought a fresh look to product literature, visually enhanced the new company website and improved customer and supplier engagement. Additional responsibilities include national and regional events, promotional products and apparel, training, and internal company functions and communication.
I also manage a team of interns and assistants providing direction and training, while advancing those individuals to fulfill permanent roles in various positions throughout the company.
IT & Design Coordinator
Apr 2014 - Dec 2015 (1 year 8 months)
Prestigious practice offering complete oral care in a spa-like setting
Provide IT support for the entire practice while serving as the lead in marketing and design.
• Maintain all IT systems for the practice and provide support to staff and doctors
• Assist staff with dental related software – Dentrix, Simplant, Dexis, and all office applications.
• Maintain backups and monitor network activity, server maintenance – procure all needed equipment upgrades, file management
• Maintain website, social media and marketing efforts utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Constant Contact and Wordpress
• Edit and draft copy for articles and communications, collaborate with publications
• Design and prepare lecture presentations, surgical illustrations and diagrams
• Create testimonial and surgical video utilizing equipment, Adobe Premier and After Effects for editing
• Patient and dental photography utilizing professional cameras, flashes and Eye-Fi wireless capabilities. Video production and editing for surgical procedures, events and patient testimonials
• Research products for use in surgical and patient care
• Maintain office facilities and supply purchases
• Handle communications with other doctors and practices for iCat, Dicom and CBCT scans
• Trained in the use of Simplant for computer guided implant placement and pre-treatment setup
• Travel nationally to assist in lectures, dental courses and labs
Lead Motorcycle Technician - Temporary
FAST TRACK CYCLE/GOODYEAR
Apr 2013 - Dec 2013 (8 months)
Restoration, customization and service of vintage motorcycles
Complete restoration of 60s and 70s vintage motorcycles for sale globally. Offering customizations while providing repair and maintenance services to client owned motorcycles.
• Evaluate and service both shop owned and private owned motorcycles for restoration or service utilizing an extensive knowledge of various makes and models.
• Design and build customized motorcycles to customer request.
• Extensively restore vintage motorcycles from the chassis up to OEM factory specifications and safety standards.
• Maintain shop equipment, supplies, and provide direction to other shop staff.
• Research, source and order parts. Monitor online sales.
• Prepare motorcycles for shipping and delivery.
Sr. Designer/Office Manager
Dec 2006 - May 2012 (5 years 5 months)
Exclusive provider of BG Products to automotive dealers statewide Designed high-end marketing materials to increase sales and brand awareness for Lubri-Care and their clients served as creative project lead managing the office staff. * Lead for company goals planning and development implementing marketing strategies, which include rebate programs, media creation, POP, direct mail, trade shows and advertisements. * Designed and coordinated automotive events, company functions and client marketing campaigns utilizing both online and conventional methods increasing client retention and business offerings. * Provided IT systems support on multiple platforms, increasing productivity and efficiency with technology advancements. Researched, purchased, integrated and maintained all equipment. * Designed a wide range of high quality print marketing materials consistent with branding while providing print consulting and project coordination to clients.
Sr. Designer/Supervisor Sign & Graphics Department
Jun 2005 - Dec 2006 (1 year 6 months)
Lead designer tasked with the oversight of large format print graphic departments in three branch locations providing training and direction to Jr. Designers. * Developed accurate design concepts to specification for clients in a tight deadline environment. * Trained team members with design direction and equipment knowledge increasing productivity and product quality. * Consulted with top retail clients and non-profit organizations in delivering business-to-business products and services increasing branch revenue and offerings in line with corporate initiatives. * Extensive knowledge of large format print equipment and substrates. Skilled in the tools of the trade producing, signs, vehicle graphics, retail sales materials and custom design.