Jun 2013 - Present (8 years 4 months)
ACES Tutoring New England
Feb 2013 - Jun 2013 (4 months)
• Help each tutee reach their educational goals as assessed by ACES
• Create lesson plans with specific goals for the student
• Adapt to each child's individual learning habits
• Maintain contact with parents to provide updates on student progress
• Log each session in detail, to be submitted to parents, supervisor, and the state
• Be flexible and change lesson plans on the fly to reach each student
Upper Valley Press/Target Direct
Nov 2012 - Jun 2013 (7 months)
• Shifting task priorities to accommodate tight deadlines
• Communicating with other shifts and departments
• Completing pre-flight procedures quickly
• Proofing publications on numerous quality control standards
• Optimizing files for black and white or four color web printing
• Completing paper work to ensure proper billing, accurate inventory, and task logging.
• Problem solving quickly to address any issues
• Know every aspect of the prepress procedure
Jun 2011 - Dec 2012 (1 year 6 months)
• Worked with companies locally and as far away as San Diego, California.
• Educate the customer about design choices
• Maintain consistent communication with clients
• Ensure clients feel heard
• Provide a professional final product that encompasses the client's original goals
• Create a brand identity or re-branding a company
• Design professional power point presentations
The Vermont Flannel Company
Aug 2012 - Nov 2012 (3 months)
• Provided outstanding service for the customer
• Built customer relationships in minutes
• Developed a sense for an individual customer’s needs
• Trained new employees
• Conceptualized internet marketing and social media goals
• Assisted in the reorganization of back stock
• Creating retail displays for improved aesthetics, easy navigation, and promotion
• Was reliable, flexible, and punctual with all scheduling needs
Little Pressroom, LLC
Jul 2012 - Aug 2012 (1 month)
• Provide top quality customer service
• Be a reliable team player for a small company
• Cater to customer's individual needs
• Provide quick and efficient designs in a deadline driven position
• Update files for quicker future editing
Graphic Design Intern
Plymouth State University
Sep 2010 - Oct 2011 (1 year 1 month)
• Designed flyers, posters, brochures
• Updated logos and identities for organizations
• Visually interpret the clients needs and wants
• Explained designs in language the client understood
• Designed advertisements geared to client's target market.
• Problem solving around difficult project parameters
Graphic Design Intern
Jun 2011 - Aug 2011 (2 months)
• Assisted in the production of the 2011 consumer catalog.
• Assisted in the production of the 2013 Agent Rocker snowboard graphics.
• Created both static and animated graphics for web
• Designed the 2011-2012 Rome Operative ticket.
• Optimized graphics for web, social media, and print.
• Created a stop animation video
• Learned to operate as a low stress individual in a high stress occupation.