Founder Entrepreneur, Manager & Designer
Feb 2014 - Jun 2020 (6 years 4 months)
Developing different Design Projects for individual clients as well as promoting Colombian products with a strong cultural background.
Activities and Responsibilities:
• Founder of „Mola Bags“ - http://www.molabags.com - in which:
- Developing the web site with WordPress, Product Catalogue and visiting cards;
- Promotion of the Project initiative (ethnographic presentation, Internet, Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter..) E-Commerce (DaWanda);
- Daily Management (Marketing, Logistic, Sale);
- Business Project between two cities: Berlin and Hamburg
• Babystroller – new Concept Design; Research; Sketches and CAD Modelling in Rhinoceros. Project in progress.
• Graphic Design, Logos and Product Catalogues using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Furniture Design
Academia de la Lengua
Sep 2008 - Jun 2010 (1 year 9 months)
While Polish Studies at Polonicum (University of Warsaw) and Polish as a Foreign Language Institute IKO, I worked half time at a Language School.
• Planning and Coordination of all daily activities from the School (Schedule, Examinations, Students entry interviews, Cultural events)
• Spanish Teacher; conversational, business, advanced and beginners levels
Marketing Analyst for the Design and Marketing Department
Jun 2007 - Jun 2008 (1 year)
•Working directly with the clients’s requirements for new vinyl textile products.
•Analyzing textiles improvements for the upholstery market products and visiting fairs for trends research (furniture, fashion, automotive seats, editorial).
•Developing Marketing promotions for each product line in Bogota, Colombia and Caracas,Venezuela, and coordinating events for new products presentation.
Aug 2006 - Mar 2007 (7 months)
•Development of new products from the concept idea to prototype model and working together with the client's needs and requirements during the design process in different projects (packaging, furniture, interiors)
•3D CAD model in Rhinoceros and Solid Works. Graphic Design in Corel Draw and Illustrator.
•Projects in P.O.P (Point of Purchase), Retail Media design and Brand Development.
•Planning budgets for some projects.
Industrial Designer Intern
Sep 2005 - Mar 2006 (6 months)
•Trend Research and Analysis for Design Ideas in both English and German languages.
•Sketching and re-disigning currently products for customers requirements.
•Prototype model making for usage, ergonomics and aesthetics test.
•Helping with 3D CAD models, graphic brochures and product photography.