He´s the founder of NOS design studio. He holds a Master's Degree in Product Design and Simulation (Elisava; Barcelona). He´s work has been Internationally awarded including three RED DOT Awards. He has been working in Mexico, Spain, France, Italy, Germany and the UK for clients like BMW, Samsung, Mini Cooper, LG, Southwing, Rolls Royce, MABE, Citroen, IZI Concept, FIAT and Faurecia. His work has been internationally awarded and exhibited in Mexico City, Milan, Paris, NY, London and Barcelona. He also teaches at Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City.
- Red Dot design award 2011. TUME.
- Red Dot Workplace design award 2009. Tenso paper clip.
- Red Dot Lighting design award 2008. Prisma Street Light.
- First Place in the BOMBAY SAPPHIRE COMPETITION 2005 in Spain, project selected to participate in the International Competition in Milan (April 2005).
- First Place and recognition in the competition "Communication systems for rural communities" organized by MOTOROLA (December 2001).
- Honorable mention and recognition in the First National Contest "Design of sonorous toys for hearing stimulation"
organized by UAM and Asociación Civil Vida y Diseño (2000).
- "CETRO" project selected to be exhibited in Milan during the "Salone Internazionale del Mobile" (2004).
- "Shovel chair" project selected to be exhibited in London as part of the competition "100% Folding Chairs"
organized by 100% Design and Designboom; Judges: Tom Dixon, James Irvine, Alberto Meda, Karim Rashid (2003).
- Second Place in the competition organized by Tequilas Jose Cuervo, to design the company’s stands for the
Duty Free section at the International Airport of Mexico City (2003).
- Recognition for participating in the competition to develop the money collectors for the Mexican Red Cross (2002).
- Recognition given by the Universidad Iberoamericana for the best development during the course 2000.