I am a CAD designer/modeler and environmental designer in Cincinnati, OH. I currently use AutoCAD, 3DS Max, and Adobe CC to create conceptual and production-ready models for a myriad of clients in the tradeshow industry. I also create static renderings and animations for exhibits and tradeshows. In addition to the aforementioned software, I have used Strata 3D CX6, Cinema4D, Rhino, Solidworks and Blender in the past. I'm also pretty Adobe CC savvy as most of my work requires large format graphics; I'm very proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop, but am also capable of using InDesign and AfterEffects.
Over the past 13 years, I've had the opportunity to work on great projects and meet fantastic people. My work ranges from menu design and brochures to full graphic/structural projects for museum wings and exhibits. I've selected some renderings and images of the more unique projects for my portfolio; please contact me if you'd like to know more.
Due to IP restrictions, not all of my work is available on my public profile. However, I am happy to share my full portfolio; just ask!
- Shepard 'Designer of the Year' 2016
- Dean's List for five terms (Cincinnati State)
- Merit List for six terms (Cincinnati State)
- Carnegie Arts Center Silver Key Award for Photography
- Carnegie Arts Center Silver Key Award for Oil Pastels
- Carnegie Arts Center Gold Key Award for Enameling