INNOVATION THROUGH EMPATHY.
I am a Designer with a passion for people.
I have spent my life “walking a mile in other people’s shoes” and my career using that deep empathy to better understand what people aspire to, how they think, and how to make their lives better through design.
I have experience in Brand Equity, Design Strategy, and Product Development, and a passion for Consumer-Led Innovation. I have proven success in translating global insights into meaningful design solutions by balancing user empathy, business viability, and technical feasibility.
- 2011 IDEA Finalist
- Kanagawa Coffee table Featured on GIZMODO.com, YANKODESIGN.com, COROFLOT.com, and others
- Jewelry Featured in 2 Juried Shows
- Hasbro Sponsored Project, 3rd Prize Winner 2010
- Delta Sponsored Project, Sport Winner 2009
- ET Foundation International Honorable Mention