I am passionate about problem solving to create functional design solutions. I believe that wonderful products are achieved through strategic thinking and creative ideas. I understand the impact that good design can have on sales. In my current role I use a variety of software programs and market knowledge to create a creative, innovative, and original presentation of trending art. My work experiences have taught me to be confident, intentional, and collaborative, and to successfully determine solutions during tight deadlines.
- University of Cincinnati Cincinnatus Scholarship Winner
- University Honors Association (UC)
- Cum Laude graduate (UC)
- Interfaith Hospitality Network, Cincinnati - Pet Program Volunteer
September 2016 - PRESENT
- Camp Ytiliba (associated with Shriners Hospital), Cincinnati - Camp Counselor
June 2012 - June 2018
- My Furry Valentine, Cincinnati - Volunteer
February 2015 - February 2020
- Nepris, Virtual - Fashion Design/ Cosmetology/Make-Up Artist Presenter
PERSONAL PROJECTS (ONGOING)
I love to sketch pet portraits, with a portion of the fee going to an animal rescue of the customer’s choice.