Sep 2018 - Present (2 years 10 months)
September 2018 - PRESENT
▪ Work with design and product development teams to create seasonal presentations of trending pop culture products, utilizing Adobe Bridge, Adobe Indesign, and Photoshop.
▪ Grow sales by ensuring that customers see the most appropriate art for their consumers.
▪ Consistently visit retail locations to identify merchandising and product trends.
▪ Organized 2019 company-wide pet food and supply drive, benefiting the Save the Animal Foundation and Interfaith Hospitality Network.
Snooty Fox Consignment
Sep 2009 - Present (11 years 10 months)
Primary Full-Time Garment Technician
Sep 2012 - Sep 2018 (6 years)
▪ Created custom therapy apparel by doing the measuring, designing, drafting and construction of each garment.
▪ Oversaw regular communications with the therapy team to problem-solve and determine the best rehabilitation treatment in the form of customized pressure therapy garments.
▪ Maintained efficiency and accuracy by updating garment records and patterns for each patient.
Freelance Product Development
Jan 2016 - Apr 2016 (3 months)
▪ Managed product development by gathering market information and researching competitor products, fabric types, and manufacturers.
▪ Designed and created prototypes of a canine or feline garment to be worn post-spay or neuter, alternative to the 'cone of shame'.