SR. INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER / VISUAL MERCHANDISER
May 2018 - Apr 2020 (1 year 11 months)
* Design and develop concepts of Table Top Displayers for MAC in-store Fixtures, Holiday programs and primary packaging.
* Render design proposals and build foam core models for internal presentation to the ID Executive Director and the VP of Visual Merchandising and SVP Global Creative Director.
* Prepare and release technical drawings for manufacturing.
Jun 2017 - Apr 2018 (10 months)
* Created 3D renderings and 2D drawings of retail store planning for Giorgio Armani Beauty & Yves Saint Laurent Beuaté, Viktor & Rolf, and Ralph Lauren Beauty brands. Designed and developed counter top fixtures.
* Prepared RFP (request for pricing) documents and reviewed and approved shop drawings.
* Managed projects to ensure timely and successful installation.
VICTORIA'S SECRET SENIOR DESIGNER
Feb 2016 - Apr 2016 (2 months)
* Designed and conceptualized creative projects for VS Visual Incubation team through 2D/3D Renderings, 2D graphic layouts, 2D concept development, hand sketches and presentation documents.
THE DISPLAY CONNECTION INC.
May 2014 - Oct 2015 (1 year 5 months)
* Developed concepts for store displays and fixtures for major consumer products and retailers, such as Panasonic, Crayola, Bed Bath and Beyond and Toys R Us, using permanent and temporary materials. Rendered designs and prepared client presentations.
* Coordinated with lead senior designers scheduling and completion of projects in the department.
* Managed and gave direction to three off-site freelance designers to ensure timely execution of projects. Lead projects in a design department of three designers.
MILTON MERL & ASSOCIATES
Feb 2006 - Jul 2013 (7 years 5 months)
* Created design concepts of displays and fixtures for major retailers and brands, such as Progresso and PetSmart. Created drawings of prototypes and production of store fixtures.
* Worked alongside project team members from the design concept through to roll-out.
* Devised the appropriate and cost-effective manufacturing processes with chief of engineering for store fixtures and displays.
* Managed and gave creative direction to off-site freelancers.
* Prepared the necessary files for rapid prototyping inspected prototypes with the engineering team.
* Routinely visited factories to oversee production.
FLAIR DISPLAY INC.
Aug 2000 - Apr 2005 (4 years 8 months)
* Designed displays for POP programs for premium liquor and beverage brands, such as Tanqueray, Hennessy, Remy Martin and Grey Goose. Created drawings for prototypes and production.
* Supervised and coordinated projects from concept through to production, working in tandem with production managers and model makers during the fabrication of prototypes..
* Lead and oriented two new junior designers on the completion of their projects.