Founder & Creative Director
Apr 2014 - Present (7 years 6 months)
• Full Service Global Point of Purchase (POP), Brand Identity, Packaging, Website and Social Media Design with full 2D
and 3D production capabilities.
• Partners with local print & manufacturing companies totaling 95% of our production needs, boosting local and US
• Collaborates with a worldwide network of companies, artists, designers and manufacturers on various creative projects
that focus on sustainable and innovative designs that fulfill the clients’ goals and budgets.
• A list of clients include Hasbro (RI), Fred & Friends (RI), MarCam Company (RI), Bananagrams (RI), Alex & Ani (RI),
Medicine Box (CA), Above & Beyond Sales & Marketing (MA), Adriance Furnituremakers (MA), Sperry Shoes (MA),
PUMA Shoes (MA), Pat Riot (CA) & Display Plan (London, UK).
• Research consumer and shopper insight studies, analyze trend reports, current technology, design news and attend
industry exhibitions and local seminars to constantly improve our design solutions.
• Employs young design talent with contract projects to improve their design career, experience and portfolio.
Lead Designer & Insights Assistant
Timbar Packaging and Display
Oct 2011 - Apr 2014 (2 years 6 months)
• Collaborated with domestic and global clients on developing retail marketing campaigns and design solutions focusing on consumer product displays.
• Managed design communications between sales representatives, project managers, designers, structural engineers,
customer service, production and installation teams for the fabrication of P.O.P., packaging, and print deliverables.
• Executed design project solutions with global clients such as Hasbro, Reebok, NBC Universal, Idea Paint, Medport,
Toys R Us, Target and Wal-Mart.
Senior Retail Marketing POP Manager
PUMA North America
Jan 2010 - Oct 2011 (1 year 9 months)
• Led the North America Marketing Team in the design, production and installation for all brand marketing campaigns in both retail and outlet locations. Focused on window display, in-store graphics, specialty fixtures, and props that highlighted the products in-line with the marketing campaign for all North America stores. Coordinated new store openings and collaboration projects with artists for niche activities or events.
• Collaborated with PNA Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing Manager, Visual Merchandiser and Purchasing Teams, to ensure all marketing assets coordinated with featured products.
• Managed a strict annual budget of $1.5 million to execute all retail campaigns and events. Coordinated retail marketing schedule and yearly calendar with marketing managers that aligned with global campaign initiatives. Instructed individual Store Visual Managers on efficient installations of all design elements.
• Analyzed existing outdated store environments and initiated innovative enhancements in retail and outlet stores while under strict budget and material constraints.
Global Junior Retail Marketing POP Manager
Jan 2007 - Dec 2009 (2 years 11 months)
• Strategized with Global Creative Directors, Brand Managers, PR and outside agencies focusing on concepts that supported global retail marketing.
• Designed promotional graphic elements, window displays, in-store displays, custom fixtures, props and giveaway items. Developed an internal rewards visual merchandising program that communicated and aligned with the brand’s identity and message.
• Created artwork production specification sheets and prototypes of marketing materials that were shared to global managers for localized production and market implementation.
• Assisted global managers in seeking out localized production specialists and global distribution partners in India, the UK, Austria and China that worked with PUMA to produce and ship these assets globally.
Senior POP Designer
Custom Design Inc
Jul 2006 - Dec 2006 (5 months)
Senior Retail Display Designer Role
Junior POP Designer
Packaging Concepts Limited
Sep 2003 - May 2006 (2 years 8 months)
Junior Retail Display Designer Role
South Shore Mills
Jun 2003 - Sep 2003 (3 months)