Brand Experience Specialist
New York, NY
Sep 2014 - Present (7 years 2 months)
- Strategize, design and execute quarterly marketing campaigns across all platforms,
including social media, web assets, digital ads and email marketing.
- Manage E-commerce merchandising and promotions logistics, aligned with marketing
calendar and brand aesthetic.
- Design web and print assets to support marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Ecommerce packaging/hangtag design and sourcing.
- Update and track PR, marketing and influencer content database.
- Coordinate photoshoot planning and logistics, including styling, image selection, photo
retouching and maintaining asset library.
Imaging Assistant and Cad Designer
JUMP Design Group
New York, NY
Nov 2010 - Sep 2014 (3 years 10 months)
Assist in the everyday functions within the photography studio, including model shoots, e-commerce product photography and updating the imaging assets of look book software for all lines. Produce visual images used in cataloge, sales, print and web.
Perform a full range of photo editing and retouching of garments on mannequins as well as model photo shoots. Create marketing materials and Cad requests for designs that have yet to be made, including line sheets, flat sketches, pattern repeats and recoloring. Design branding materials including logos, hangtags and packaging