My thought process sits at the seam of Design and Business. Leveraging this unique approach allows me to achieve holistic strategies and sustainable business solutions.
My experience has taught me how to drive innovation, strategy and design across an organization. Utilizing a user-centered design approach, I strive to discover, define, design and deliver new opportunities and new models for the business. These skills have allowed me to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver more effective, resilient and delightful solutions for products, services and experiences.
- Able to develop powerful, creative visual presentations and compelling stories with clear recommendations and roadmaps for action.
- Able to analyze complex quantitative or qualitative research to identify insights and crystallizing opportunities.
- I translate consumer research into empathetic stories that can drive the definition and the design of products, services and experiences.
- I inspire teams to iterate and test insights and help turn these concepts into recommendations to transform the businesses.
- Effectively drive project plans, project scope, and required resources to deliver on time and on budget.
- Able to inspire, manage, monitor and support the people around me.
- Love to experiment using the best practices for design and business to create hybrid tools.
- I use visualization tools that accelerate understanding of the projects.
My experience in product design combined with my Master’s in Design Management is the bridge between strategic management and creative thinking. It’s the synergies between these two methodologies that give me a unique perspective on footwear design and retail business strategies.
Skills: Design Management, Leadership and Team Building, Strategic Technology and Human Centered Design, Managing Innovation and Change, Triple Bottom Line by Design through Culture.