MALAYSIA AIRLINE SYSTEM BERHAD
Mar 2012 - Present (9 years 11 months)
Supports the Creative Director to operationalize creative ideas and
designs. Focus on delivering superior quality and creative design
output to support internal BUs and corporate business & operation
• To develop and maintain a strong corporate identity and
sub-brand architecture for MAB, ensuring a consistent MAB brand
value to customers.
• Oversee all marketing initiatives to ensure that images and
messages appropriately contribute to brand identity.
•To enforce consistent corporate identity guidelines, the premium
brand positioning across internal & external stakeholders.
• To work with BTL/ATL Agency in ensuring FAs are accordance to CI.
• Participated in Re-branding exercise in 2012-2014
• Inaugural A380 campaign in June 2012
• Iniatiated New livery design for all fleets in 2012-2013
• Lead design for oneworld alliance event in Kuala Lumpur 2013
• Managing co-brand asset logo design & Inflight advertisement 2012
• Participated in Journey Campaign - brand campaign 2012
• Involved in exhibition booth design for all station wide 2012-now
• Participated in BTL&ATL tactical campaign advertising & marketing
Print&digital platform - social media 2012-now
• Involved in rebranding ticket&sales office - Journey Gateway 2013
• Participated in Golden lounge rebranding 2014
• Participated in MAB rebranding exercise 2016
• Participated A330 Cabin Upgrading and Reconfiguration Project 2016
Lead UIX Designer
Singapore, United States
Mar 2010 - May 2010 (2 months)
Specialization : IT/Computer - Software Industry : Creative Design / Web Portal Development 20010 - 2012 Project Name : Malaysia Airlines Berhad Work Description Web Portal responsibilities (http://masholiday.malaysiaairlines.com) : * Database & Catalogue Maintenance Work * Updating holiday packages with new products and images. * Website maintenance work: * Enhancing of the features on the website to increase interactivity ie. better search features, online booking, etc. * Modifying static and dynamic html pages for both content and features * Developing new features to make order processing, data input more efficient and the shopping experience richer for customers. * Working on a HTML newsletter * Working on promotional features including graphic work such as banner and button ads and content mini-sites. Website Promotion * Promoting the website on various 3rd party platforms ie. forums, bulletin boards, fansites to develop a word-of-mouth viral marketing exposure * Developing and maintaining a presence on various social networking platforms ie. Facebook, Twitter, etc. * Converting increased traffic into sales * Managing our affiliate programme, recruiting more affiliates and devise more incentives to increase the effectiveness of existing affiliates Creative Design Work * Develop and design style guidelines for designs and artworks. * Lead and handle creative department. * Assess and evaluate creative needs for a project. * Set creative goals for a site design * Conduct creative review meetings to evaluate and refine creative concepts. * Manage creative concepts, assets and document. * Handle entire creative process from concept through completion. * Develop and design style guidelines for designs and artworks.