Post Production Producer (Contractor)
San Francisco, CA
Aug 2015 - Dec 2015 (4 months)
- Editorial retoucher for web, mobile and print
- Worked with the front-end design team to provide necessary assets for interactive web and mobile campaigns
- Composited product photography for web-based and printed marketing assets
Softgoods Production Assistant
San Francisco, CA
Aug 2014 - Jun 2015 (10 months)
I had a wonderful opportunity to work with LIM Innovations, manually piecing together several Infinite Sockets per week. I took a break from the computer screen to work with my hands— cutting various materials, molding plastics, glueing and sewing. Not only did I refine a few skills in my fabrication arsenal, it was rewarding to meet the people that are moving easier thanks to these sockets.
Digital Imaging Manager
HauteLook (A Nordstrom Company)
Los Angeles, CA
Mar 2011 - Jun 2014 (3 years 3 months)
- Manage a team of 12 in-house and 6 off-shore retouchers
- Prioritize department’s workflow based on the Photo Studio’s dynamic schedule and Sale calendar’s demand for a quick turnaround
- Take the lead on difficult retouching projects for event catalogs
- Retouch seasonal marketing campaigns for HauteLook, Nordstrom and affiliated promotional assets
- Proof images for quality and consistency
- Train team members on time-saving retouching techniques
- Build batch processes to automate routine retouching tasks
- Evaluate offshore team’s workflow and quality of work to provide solutions for improvement
- Create video tutorials and instructional manuals to familiarize offshore team with HauteLook processes and expectations.
- Report to the Vice President of Production
- Helped to improve team workflow and increased image quality standards post acquisition
- Increased department’s daily image output through workflow optimization
- Optimized project trafficking process by creating alternate layout in FileMaker Pro to reduce administrative overhead
- Conducted research to introduce alternate studio set propping to improve jewelry photography, which in turn reduced retouching time while enhancing consistency across jewelry events shot in house
Content Design Supervisor
Mar 2008 - Mar 2011 (3 years)
- Supervised a team of 6 Graphic Designers creating on-site and off-site marketing assets
- Coordinate with Production and Studio departments to produce event assets
- Retouched and designed assets for product detail pages, banners, landing pages, emails and other collateral
- Delegate tasks among content and video designers to create content in a fast pace environment
- Prioritized projects to meet production schedules while proofing assets to ensure quality and consistency
- Built asset templates and defined file management processes
- Acted as the primary creative liaison to the vendors for creative assets
- Assist in email blast assembly
Coast Line Referral Inc.
Jan 2004 - Jun 2008 (4 years 5 months)
- Print advertisement design
- Pre-press production
- Research and collect media for client
- Created advertisements for use in phone books and weekly magazines.
- Conversed with publications and client to ensure clarity between the two.
- Worked on a one-on-one basis in order to create ads specific to the clients preferences.
Lead Sales Associate/ Assistant Visuals Coordinator
May 2005 - Apr 2006 (11 months)
- Established strong client base to exceed sales goals.
- Supervised staff and maintained sales floor.
- Trained new employees and delegated tasks.