Apr 2013 - Present (8 years)
Oct 2007 - Apr 2013 (5 years 6 months)
- Creation of Innovation platforms & front-end development of products/services/play experiences within Concept Lab @ LEGO.
- 3 Years experience in the LEGO Creator team developing core LEGO products for kids who love to build!
- Experience in learning through play, communication, presentation to lead markets around the world, packaging & art direction.
- Playing a key role in the creation of online web content and building tips.
- Organisation of design orientated events, seminars, forums.
Shop in Shop / POP Designer
Jul 2007 - Oct 2007 (3 months)
- Worked on Product Display, Shop-in-shop, retail interiors, exhibition stands, P.O.P
- Developed expertise in brand communication & idea generation.
- Visualisation of concepts for a range of clients including BT, Rockport, Toyota, Slendertone.
Sep 2005 - Sep 2006 (1 year)
- Industrial Designer developing bathroom furniture and accessories.
- Developed a range of premium contemporary solid wood furniture.
- Worked on accessories such as 'Twist & Lock' shower caddies and minimalist aluminium cabinet lighting.
- Communication with Chinese production via meetings, e-mail and technical drawings.