Senior Vice President, Marketing Programs Development Manager II
Bank of America
Mar 2010 - Present (12 years 11 months)
• Lead in-house creative team in development of complex, high-impact concepts that support financial wellness, increase employer-sponsored retirement plan participation, and contribute to the responsible growth of the company.
• Collaborate with creative team, partners and leadership to develop progressive best practice materials inclusive of varying points of view and thoughtful feedback
• Advocate for, inspire and lead in development of brand evolution and act as liaison with Enterprise brand team. Monitor representation and quality of work.
• Provide art direction and brand oversight of visual approach, internally and with external agencies
• Design marketing and educational material in corporate branding, using client’s branding or creating custom
graphics to promote financial wellness plans from concept through completion. Projects include brochures, flyers, emails, direct mail, posters, letters, microsites, seminars and videos.
• Present creative concepts to senior leaders and line of business partners
• Utilize A/B testing, analyze feedback and adjust creative as appropriate
• Prioritize the well-being of my teammates and peers; lean into strengths and support education and growth pursuits
• Lead team through regular process improvements to improve accuracy, increase efficiency and build a culture of respect and value within the department
• Manage day-to-day for design team; oversee workflows to ensure projects are delivered within established timelines
• Act as team liaison in all appropriate meetings; management, client, team building meetings and efficiency
committees such as the Employee Engagement Council
• Promote individual development through mentoring and partnership. Administer performance reviews.
• Manage contractors through hiring, onboarding, training and daily workflow.
Craig Collins Photography
Boonton Township, NJ
Jun 2009 - Jun 2015 (6 years)
• Second shooter for weddings and social events
• Create custom event albums