Mar 1999 - Present (22 years)
Work on a variety of concept, print, packaging, and media design projects that enhance sales and increase exposure for clients. Clients include AAHKS, DenecKo, Sound/Video Impressions, Progressive Food Marketers, ABD Group, Inc., Gaston Advertising, Omega Studios: RRD, Singsation: Dr. Willie Wilson, Motivation Online, Beautiful - The Agency, HomeLife, American Hotel Register
Senior Forms Associate
Buffalo Grove, IL
Oct 2007 - Sep 2018 (10 years 11 months)
Responsible for reproducing and updating, to exacting jurisdictional standards, thousands of tax documents, generated initially by state and federal agencies, using proprietary software. Ensure input field placement is correct and forms are accurate in order to gain approval for use within CSC software. Collaborating with various teams in our move to cloud based next generation software. Learning new systems and troubleshooting issues in order to ensure our clients have an issue free experience.
Associate Creative Director
Ambrosi Black Dot Group
Aug 1993 - Feb 1999 (5 years 6 months)
Directed a team of Sr. ADs, ADs and Production artists for this large retail advertising agency. Managed the creative development for key accounts including Sears and HomeLife Furniture. Provided direction for layout, design and photo art direction for preprints, direct mail pieces, signage and newspaper. Oversaw and maintained deadline-sensitive process. Set style guidelines for design and photography.
- Fostered open discussion and interaction by implementing weekly advertising review meetings with various company departments including senior level executives.
- Modernized the photography and layout of preprints, direct mailers and signage while maintaining their promotional attributes.
- Fostered strong relationships with creative services and product promotions managers at Sears as well as agency account executives.
- Motivated and mentored a highly productive team of art directors and graphic designers.
- Played role in successfully implementing a shortened production schedule.
- Contributed to the overhaul of Sears HomeLife preprint and mailer design, layout and photography.
- Gained exposure to management, presentation delivery and photo shoot implementation.
- Supervised and art directed design and layout of Sears circulars and mailers from turn-in to release.
- Coordinated with multiple studios, providing art direction and maintaining consistent branding for Sears photography.
- Developed new creative strategies with client to meet marketing goals, including creation of photo plans and branding guidelines.