Oct 2014 - Nov 2018 (4 years 1 month)
Sole designer in charge of development of all graphics for print and digital editions of Cleaning & Maintenance Management (CMM) magazine, ISSA's largest publication with a readership of over 33,000 and nine annual issues of up to 72 pages each.
* Developed all design elements for print and digital editions of CMM magazine, including cover design and page layout, using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
* Following ISSA's acquisition of the publication, executed the redesign of the magazine to modernize and bring a cleaner aesthetic.
* Coordinated all activities with print and digital publication vendors, including reviewing proofs to assure all graphics appear correctly and links are functioning.
* Completely redesigned daily e-newsletter template, implementing a responsive design, while modernizing outdated graphics and simplifying layout for a sharper look.
* Led team tasked with executing a major fix to the layout, navigation, graphics, and text of the Latin American trade show website under a tight deadline of three weeks before launch.
* Designed trade show signage for the association's North American convention, the cleaning industry's largest gathering.
* Responsible for selecting, formatting, and posting of all images on CMMonline.com website, as well as creating product-related posts and advertorials, using Adobe Business Catalyst.
* Edited podcasts using Adobe Audition, and edited layout and content of webcast slides in Microsoft PowerPoint.
* Developed designs and layouts for select advertisements for print and digital publication.
* Proofread material and incorporated edits from managing editor, assistant editor, and department director.
Dec 2000 - Sep 2014 (13 years 9 months)
-Responsible for design and layout of various marketing collateral, including international business guides, flyers, direct mail postcards, web banner ads, brochures, signage, etc.
-Managed projects such as media kits and trade show brochures, and coordinated trade show logistics.
-Key contributor to a major organizational rebrand, with a project management and design support role.
-Designed e-mails and e-newsletters using Dreamweaver.
-Wrote copy for various client-facing marketing collateral.