Mar 2018 - Present (3 years 6 months)
Marketing & Communications Manager
2005 - Mar 2018 (12 years 6 months)
Marketing & Communications Manager at Studio City, a small marketing company offering a full range of multi-media communication services to clients in many industries. Experience planning and executing B2B and market-facing communications, entire campaigns and multi-media promotional materials to support client priorities and brand objectives. Oversee creative department. Consistent record of success in client relationship management, developing and implementing effective marketing solutions, driving sales, reducing costs, and leading highly skilled teams in meeting rigorous business objectives.
Portfolio is filled with projects for small local organizations and other agencies, mid-sized companies such as Apogee Enterprises, SWAT Solutions, Organized Audrey, and work for well-known national consumer brands such as Hormel, Jennie-O, Chi-Chi’s, Valley Fresh, and Komen for the Cure, to name a few.
1998 - 2005 (7 years)
Designed innovative print, digital, and social media marketing campaigns that resulted in new business, customer engagement and loyalty, and heightened awareness for our clients. Lead creative team in turning strategies, concepts, design elements, trends and customer knowledge into compelling, cohesive communications that get results.
• Direct internal team and external vendors in the creative execution of corporate identity packages, sales and marketing materials, corporate communications, and consumer campaigns.
• Effective project management from conceptualization to completion, many for clients in the healthcare, technology, CPG, and business improvement industries.
• Champion brand development and integration across channels, leveraging strategies and style guides to support client priorities and objectives.
Ambassadors Performance Group
1996 - 1998 (2 years)
Responsible for driving communication strategies through creative design planning and execution. Provided design support from concept through production and completion. Translated complex issues into easy-to-understand executions.
• Collaborated with Creative Director to design innovative and compelling communication initiatives aimed at engaging target audiences.
• Worked with Graphic Designers to produce a wide variety of highly branded collateral materials.
• Managed other creative resources to ensure consistency of approach and strong alignment of brand visual (and voice).
• Also responsible for copy writing, photo direction, and press checks.
Bitterman & Associates
1993 - 1996 (3 years)
Supported the creative needs of the Marketing team and its customers by developing innovative and visually compelling creative concepts to engage target audiences.
• Worked independently and as a member of the team to plan, create, and implement materials in multiple media supporting communication strategies and objectives.
• Collaborated with Creative Services leadership to ensure design and strategic consistency, including driving branded visuals and messaging across all materials.
• Designed traditional and digital communications, including print collateral, PowerPoint presentations, and digital graphics.
Bitterman & Associates
1990 - 1993 (3 years)
Purchased a wide variety of creative, photo and print services for an incentive marketing company with Fortune 500 clients. Developed cost estimates and production schedules. Established budgets and monitored program spending. Interfaced with clients, external vendors and internal staff to oversee the timely production of print materials and the proper execution of promotion/incentive programs. Worked closely with marketing directors and contracted designers to write and produce collateral materials including 96-page annual merchandise catalog. Invoiced clients.