Industrial designer with a BSc in mechanical engineering from the Technion.
Broad experience with handmade prototyping, freehand visualization, various CAD and graphic programs, rapid prototyping, mechanical design and problem solving.
• Highly experienced with freehand sketching, sculpting, woodworking and metalworking
• Main CAD programs: Solidworks, Rhino and Pro/E.
• Graphics programs: Photoshop and Illustrator.
• 1st place - Creating Tomorrow's Products-2013, a competition held by the Reut institute focusing on creating products for handicapped people by using rapid manufacturing. Project: Creating custom tools by 3D printing and casting
• Finalist - Ot haitzuv-2014. Product: Hiker Aid