Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Sep 2014 - Present (6 years 8 months)
Design and develop menswear garments for Rohan Designs Limited. Rohan specialise in outdoor and travel garments that have highly technical features suitable for outdoor activities and everyday use.
Clothing Development Manager
May 2011 - Sep 2014 (3 years 4 months)
• Design new motorcycle jackets, pants, gloves and accessories.
• Develop samples with a range of Far East suppliers.
• To plan and carry out testing on the samples.
• Analyse whether the new concepts should be continued into mass manufacture.
• Assist with motorcycle helmet development and new helmet graphics.
• Visit motorcycle helmet suppliers in the Far East for quality control and concept development purposes.
• Assist with the development of PR material and photography
Oct 2010 - Apr 2011 (6 months)
• Developing and modifying current hydrolic wrench products in Pro Engineer.
• Developing custom parts for major assemblies for specific client requirements.
• Included modifying parts, assemblies, engineering drawings and bills of materials for suppliers.
Industrial and Graphic Designer
Aug 2010 - Oct 2010 (2 months)
• Conceptual product design
• Conceptual graphic design
Product and Graphic Designer
Oct 2008 - Aug 2009 (10 months)
This was a year long internship at Lloyd Lifestyle who design and produce motorcycle helmets, garments and accessories.
During this period I produced new concept helmet graphics, new motorcycle clothing and a wide range of printed material that included packaging, catalogues and sales flyers.