Creative Communications Consultant
On The Wing NH
Sep 2016 - Present (6 years)
• Brand development
• Graphic designer
• Web site developer
• Photographer/digital media editor
• Social media strategy & marketing
• Blog creation
• Facilitate client-company communication
• Communicate with client community via social media to create a strong network
Senior Graphic Designer
May 2016 - Present (6 years)
• Create intuitive visual design solutions across all internal brand campaigns including posters, banners, html emails, illustrations/graphics and logos
• Excel in translating business information/data/analytics into effective visuals (e.g. charts, graphs, presentations)
• Produce full-color brochures and flyers using Adobe InDesign.
• Product photo shoots and photo editing in Adobe Photoshop.
• Produce collateral such as posters, banners, presentations and other trade show/event support materials.
• Multi-task with various internal and external departments to meet their needs.
Communications Manager, Graphic Designer
JENTEK Sensors Inc.
Dec 1999 - Apr 2016 (16 years 4 months)
* Designed original corporate identity and implemented successful product brand (MWM) across two major industries - aerospace and petrochemical. Designed and produced all corporate marketing materials.
* Spearheaded, championed and implemented company website, teaming with management and web programmer.
* Secured company executives high-profile appearances at tradeshows/speaking events and successful keynote presentations.
* Conceptualized, designed and produced tradeshow booth displays for new product launches.
* Forecasted industry events, recommended ideal strategic venues for maximum impact.
* Loyal and dedicated manager with an excellent dependable work record always eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.
* Educated on Customs Compliance for international tradeshows & demonstrations.
Visual Production Specialist/Graphic Designer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory
Jan 1990 - Dec 1999 (9 years 11 months)
* Expert at translating complicated information from scientists and engineers to project sponsors. Refined technical Illustration skills for PowerPoint presentations and technical presentations.
* Excelled at building trusting relationships with internal customers and colleagues, fellow graphic artists and photographers.
* Technical illustrator, MIT Lincoln Laboratory Journal.